We represent individuals injured by the negligence of others, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, premises liability and products liability. This area of practice does not include workers compensation. We focus on successfully resolving your case by:
- Advising clients of their rights to recovery and prospects of compensation.
- Negotiating with insurance companies, corporate defendants and opposing parties.
- Mediating or resolving property and injury claims, including trial work but not including appeals.
You need a personal injury lawyer with the experience and reputation to help you. As a Colorado SuperLawyers Rising Star in 2012, 2013 and 2014, Thomas Clark was recognized for his experience and reputation in Personal Injury law. Additionally, as a Life Member of The Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Mr. Clark has been recognized for his past accomplishments as well.
We also co-counsel with other law firms in the area of mass tort litigation. We can:
- Provide case acquisition and case management services and expertise.
- Develop scientific experts on the issue of causation.
- Provide settlement and lien resolution services and expertise.
- Provide probate opinions and services related to distribution of settlement proceeds in both testate and intestate matters.
Schedule your appointment online or call us today to discuss your case.
Proudly serving South Metro Denver (Douglas County, Arapahoe County, Jefferson County and Denver County), including Aurora, Centennial, Parker, Lone Tree, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Greenwood Village, Cherry Hills Village, Englewood, Denver and surrounding areas.