The loss of a loved one can be one of the most difficult situations you’ll ever face. Unfortunately, dealing with the distribution of your loved one’s assets–especially if he or she did not leave behind a will–can add stress to an already emotional time. Probate administration is the legal process by which assets from a deceased individual are distributed among beneficiaries.
Compassionate, Competent Representation
Probate law is a unique and complex field. That’s why it’s important to work with a Probate lawyer who’s ready to handle these cases. If you need help from a probate lawyer in South Metro Denver, call Clark Legal Services LLC. With an in-depth understanding of the complexities and requirements involved in probate cases, Clark Legal Services LLC offers the competent legal representation you need while handling your case with the respect and compassion you deserve.
Click here to schedule your appointment or call us at (720) 358-4768.
We represent personal representatives, trustees and family members in handling probate/trust administration and post-mortem planning. These issues include:
- Preparing critical probate filings, including inventories, accounting and debtor hearings.
- Handling unsupervised and supervised probate matters, as well as small estate distributions by affidavit.
- Preparing estate and trust tax returns.
- Assisting family members with post-mortem planning.
- Handling distribution of assets from trusts and estates.
- Assisting in mediation and resolution of disputes, including litigation but not appeals.
- Representing trustees and beneficiaries in protecting their rights and fulfilling their fiduciary duties.
- Representing minors and clients with special needs on issues related to conservatorship or guardianship.
If you’re dealing with the distribution of a deceased loved one’s assets, Clark Legal Services LLC is here to help.
Schedule your appointment online or call us today (720) 358-4768 to discuss your Estate Administration/Probate issue.
Proudly serving Metro Denver from two offices. One in Lone Tree, CO (South Denver) and another in Erie, CO (North Denver/Boulder)