Elder law is a rapidly growing area of the law. Many of our aging clients need assistance navigating the complexities of many situations they, or their parents, may be facing now or in the near future. We can help. Our Elder Law practice focuses on assisting clients in evaluating and preparing for potential long term care needs.
Click here to schedule your appointment or call us at (720) 358-4768.
These services include:
- Advise clients of resources available to support and coordinate long term care plans.
- Collaborate with other elder service providers in developing long term care plans.
- Assist clients with identifying and locating appropriate types of care.
- Identify and coordinate private and public resources to finance the costs of long term care.
- Prepare private contracts for care; review and advise on facility contracts for care.
- Anticipate need for Medicaid assistance, advise clients in financial and other eligibility criteria, and assist clients in developing a plan for Medicaid qualification.
- Prepare or assist with Medicaid application, supplementary filings, and administrative proceedings.
- Prepare and present petitions for guardianship and conservatorship.
- Advise clients on the uses of special needs trusts, preparation of special needs trusts, and assistance with trust administration.
Your Needs First
Clark Legal Services LLC’s goal is to serve clients and their families with care, competence and respect. Because your satisfaction is so important, Clark Legal Services LLC pledges to listen closely to your concerns, patiently answer your questions, and provide the advice and legal services you need to plan for the brightest possible futures for you and your family.
Offering a comprehensive range of elder law services for South Metro Denver seniors and their families, Clark Legal Services LLC is there for you when you need it.
Schedule your appointment online or call us today at (720) 358-4768 to discuss your elder law needs.
Proudly serving South Metro Denver (Douglas County, Arapahoe County, Jefferson County and Denver County), including Aurora, Centennial, Parker, Lone Tree, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Greenwood Village, Cherry Hills Village, Englewood, Denver and surrounding areas.