As an established business attorney, Thomas A. Clark and Clark Legal Services LLC work to develop trusting, long-term relationships. Clark Legal Services LLC’s goal is to provide business clients with the guidance they need to achieve continued profitability and efficient operations. Whatever your legal needs may be, Clark Legal Services LLC can offer you advice and tailored solutions that contribute to the security and exemplary performance of your company.
Click here to schedule your appointment or call us at (720) 358-4768.
Business Attorney At Your Service
We represent clients in the formation and operation of privately held small businesses, including corporations, S corporations, partnerships and LLCs. We can:
- Advise clients in a broad range of industries.
- Assist in choosing the proper entity and in structuring the organizational documents for those entities.
- Provide strategic business planning advice where appropriate, in addition to legal guidance to protect the bottom line.
- Prepare, review, negotiate and revise transactional contracts, consulting agreements, employment agreements, non-competition agreements, confidentiality agreements, licensing and development agreements, distribution agreements, leasing agreements and more.
- Business planning services, including succession planning
- Represent businesses in general civil litigation, including trial work but not including appeals.
- Represent property owners and landlords with issues related to property management, lease enforcement and eviction.
Schedule your appointment online or call us today to discuss your needs.
Proudly serving South Metro Denver (Douglas County, Arapahoe County, Jefferson County and Denver County), including Aurora, Centennial, Parker, Lone Tree, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Greenwood Village, Cherry Hills Village, Englewood, Denver and surrounding areas.